Find Missing Documents and People, Protect Benefits, and More
Estate planning practice is complex enough without additional roadblocks. This practical paralegal guide offers hard-won solutions to five of the practice's more common problems. Sharpen your skills - register today!
- Explore new, creative and efficient ways of locating missing documents and people.
- Guard Medicaid and disability benefits eligibility of the elderly and children with disabilities.
- Comb through tax records to zero in on the relevant information fast.
- Anticipate and prevent (or address) grantor-beneficiary conflict.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to better handle estate planning. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Missing Documents and Beneficiaries, Unresponsive Parties
- Planning for Disabled Children and Blended Families
- Medicaid Eligibility in an Estate Plan
- Navigating Tax Records
- Disagreements and Conflict Between Grantors and Among Beneficiaries