Gain Practical Tips From Experienced Faculty You Can Start Using Right Away
Whether you are new to the corporate arena or are looking for a practical paralegal refresher course to gain new insight on old techniques, this course is for you. Experienced faculty will provide you with the necessary tools attorneys are seeking to help assist them in all stages of corporate transactions. From preparing documents, researching patents and managing corporate minute books, to assisting with closings of corporate transactions and ensuring compliance; this course has it all (and then some) - register today!
- Avoid mistakes when drafting corporate formation documents.
- Keep accurate records of directors' and stockholders' meetings, obtain consents and maintain registers.
- Better organize and manage real property related records.
- Gain tips for drafting key provisions in shareholder agreements.
- Learn how to obtain accurate disclosures in transaction documents.
- Discover practical tips for organizing, conducting and documenting a thorough and efficient due diligence investigation.
- Learn cutting-edge research strategies and new internet resources for conducting patent searches.
- Identify precarious situations that may expose you to UPL - and how to avoid them.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge they need to effectively handle corporate paralegal responsibilities. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Drafting Corporate Formation Documents
- Recordkeeping Techniques
- Due Diligence for Business Transactions
- Trademarks and Patents
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
Fee - $299.00