Ensure Member Interests are Protected by Preparing and Crafting Solid Documents
Drafting the specific details of the documents necessary for LLC formation can be the key to the venture's success. Do you have the necessary knowledge to assist your legal team in properly preparing these documents? How do your skills stack up? This course will help you craft all the essential standard documents - and tailor them to fit each LLC's unique needs. Make sure you have the knowledge and skills needed to accurately assist in structuring LLCs to give them the essential foundations they need. Register today!
- Walk step-by-step through the mechanics of LLC formation.
- Assemble all the required forms, letters and other crucial documentation so you can draft documents that protect all member rights.
- Review potential problems when preparing articles of organization.
- Create solid operating agreements that provide clear guidelines for all crucial operations during the life cycle of the business.
- Review federal and state tax concerns and learn how to pick the proper structure.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide the necessary skills for attendees to effectively form limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Introduction to LLCs and Getting Started
- Preparing Articles of Organization
- Drafting the Operating Agreement
- Tax Structures
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits