Your Guide to Preparing, Organizing and Filing UCC
Handling a UCC filing for your firm requires a firm grasp of the requirements and procedures involved. This insightful course will help you stay on top of procedures for filing - along with how to prepare the filings - while avoiding common errors. You will also gain valuable tips for conducting searches, organizing files and debtor tracking. Register today!
- Review the procedural requirements for various forms of collateral.
- Discuss how to prepare UCC filings.
- Learn ways to efficiently organize UCC-1 filings and stay on top of expiration dates.
- Examine effective searching methods to put together a detailed summary.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with an understanding of the details involved with preparing and organizing UCC filings. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Filing Requirements: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Procedures for Different Forms of Collateral
- Preparing UCC Filings
- Best Practices for Recording and Organizing UCC-1 Filings and Expiration Dates
- Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Conducting Searches and Preparing Summaries
- File Organization and Debtor Tracking Tips and Pointers
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits
Purchase the Recording.
Audio CD + Course Book
$99.00 Order Now
$99.00 Order Now
How To Order