The Paralegal's Guide to Federal Court
Are you confident you know your way through the in's and out's of the federal court system? This insightful course will provide you with an understanding of the processes and procedures for federal court, teach you how to stay on top of federal court deadlines, and show you how to successfully apply federal rules to key paralegal tasks. Confidently navigate through the federal court with your firm's next case - register today!
- Review the process for filing a case in federal court.
- Discuss the standards and requirements for pleadings and motions.
- Learn valuable tips for calculating and calendaring critical deadlines.
- Take a look at how discovery requests and responses must be handled under the FRCP.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will allow attendees to effectively navigate the federal court process. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Federal Court Rules: What Paralegals Need to Know
- Filing the Case in Federal Court
- Pleadings and Motions: Federal Court Standards and Requirements
- Calculating and Calendaring Deadlines
- Applying Key FRCP: Discovery Requests and Responses
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits