Get Up to Speed on New Rules and Form Changes
Bankruptcy rules, procedures and forms are undergoing major modifications - are you caught up? Our seasoned faculty has detangled and boiled down the most significant changes so you can walk through them step-by-step and find out exactly how they impact paralegals. Register today!
- Get straight to the practical, real-world implications of the new rules and forms.
- Understand key points of the Bankruptcy Proof of Claim Rules.
- Walk line by line through the New Mortgage Proof of Claim form, form attachments and other documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with guidance on the new bankruptcy rules and forms. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Forms Modernization Project (FMP) - Key Changes to the National Bankruptcy Forms
- Creditor Compliance with Rules 3001(c) and 3002.1
- New Bankruptcy Proof of Claim Rules - What Paralegals Should Know
- Review of the New Mortgage Proof of Claim Form and Attachment
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits