Tips and Secrets for Gathering Important Electronic Evidence
Do you have the knowledge you need to find and gather any and all crucial evidence from electronic devices? This insightful course will provide a fresh look at effective ways to collect online and other digital data. Gain a solid foundation for collecting, requesting and subpoenaing evidence. Don't miss this opportunity to take away practical how-to's and tactics - register today!
- Review the rules and resources every paralegal should know concerning electronic evidence.
- Explore the in's and out's of discovery requests and responses.
- Learn tips for collecting important content from social media accounts.
- Take a closer look at ways to obtain computer, email, internet and smartphone evidence.
- Discuss how to structure a subpoena for phone companies and social media companies to get critical records.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to effectively obtain evidence from electronic devices. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Rules and Resources Every Paralegal Should Know
- Discovery Requests, Responses and Producing Electronic Evidence
- Collecting Social Media Account Content
- Obtaining Computer, Email, Internet and Smartphone Evidence
- Subpoenaing Records From Phone Companies, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
- Paralegal Ethics for Electronic Evidence
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits