Save Time and Become More Efficient with Insights From an Experienced Paralegal
Increasing responsibilities can quickly make you stressed and disorganized - but there are creative ways to stay on top of your work. This program will help you stay in charge of your day by providing you with real-world tips, tricks and tools. Clean out the clutter; gain best practices for managing documents and files; discover essential timesavers and more. Enhance your productivity and value - register today!
- Learn best practices for organizing documents.
- Discover how to create a more effective calendaring system.
- Eliminate time-wasters and discover tips and hacks for creating more time in your day.
- Stay cool under pressure and learn how to better manage multiple priorities.
- Get up to date with the latest productivity tools/software for the law office.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will show attendees tips and tricks for effectively managing heavy workloads. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Effective Document Management and Organization
- Techniques for Handling Multiple Files
- Creating an Effective Calendaring System
- Juggling Multiple Priorities and Projects - Tips and Tricks
- Secrets to Successful Time Management
- Accessible, Cutting-Edge Tools/Software
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now