Find What You Need - Quickly, Accurately and Cost-Effectively
Bring out your inner detective! In this program, savvy faculty will teach you how to find, analyze and organize information effectively and quickly so you can save precious time and money. From interviewing tactics to navigating the web to sifting through personal records, gain the knowhow and skills you need to provide attorneys with exactly what they need, when they need it. Register today!
- Apply winning questioning styles and techniques when interviewing clients or witnesses.
- Know the best online resources for finding information on clients, witnesses, opposing parties and more.
- Get practical pointers on requesting both public and private business records.
- Gain insights on obtaining, organizing and summarizing medical and employment records.
- Find out how to work better with data and read through tax and financial records.
- Learn how to succinctly organize the results of your investigations for ease of reference.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to help attendees tap into the treasure trove of information at their fingertips. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Savvy Interviewing Techniques
- Finding Background Information and Locating People
- Requesting Public Agency and Private Business Records
- Medical and Employment Records: Paralegal Pointers
- Sifting Through Financial and Tax Records
- Effectively Organizing the Results of Your Investigation
- Paralegal Ethics
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits