Handle the Administration of Trusts
Do you have a concrete plan in place to effectively administer the trust? Join our experienced faculty as they provide you with the tools you need to assist your firm with the legal and administrative roles of trusts. Gain a firm understanding of the types of trusts available and how to properly organize asset records. Develop enhanced skills in administration in your role as a paralegal - register today!
- Review the key concepts of different types of trusts.
- Discuss effective ways to gather and sort important trust asset records.
- Learn how to proficiently handle the duties and powers of the trustee.
- Take a closer look at the important role the paralegal plays in the administration of the trust.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to handle the paralegal duties associated with trust administration. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Understanding Trust Administration Core Concepts
- Collection and Categorization of Trust Asset Records for Paralegals
- Managing Trustee Duties and Powers
- The Paralegal's Role in Administering a Trust
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now