Your Guide to Trial Notebooks and Exhibits
Do you have all the tools necessary to assemble effective trial notebooks and exhibits? This essential course will highlight the skills necessary to prepare and organize trial notebooks and exhibits, using and organizing electronic notebooks, and effective uses technology in the courtroom Take your trial notebook and exhibit preparation to the next level - register today!
- Review powerful trial notebook samples and learn top preparation and organization tips.
- Learn tactics for developing effective electronic trial notebooks.
- Discuss ways to navigate through evidentiary obstacles when compiling exhibits.
- Examine methods for using technology in the courtroom that captures attention.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees how to prepare an effective trial notebook and exhibits. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Preparing and Organizing a Winning Trial Notebook (with/Sample)
- Electronic Trial Notebooks - Using MS OneNote and More
- Exhibit Authentication; Ensuring Compliance with Evidentiary Rules and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Technology in the Courtroom
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits