Stay Organized, Improve Efficiency and Enhance Client Satisfaction in Family Cases
Are your firm's case management practices and tools all they can be? In this program, savvy faculty will bring you up to speed with current best practices for managing family cases expeditiously so you can keep your attorney - and the clients - happy. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your value - register today!
- Keep clients content - communicate more effectively and maintain high standards of client service.
- Stay efficient with client file management tips and tricks.
- Find out how to work better with financial documents and calculations.
- Explore divorce litigation management and trial preparation best practices.
- Uncover software solutions for financial affidavits, discovery production, support worksheets and more.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Christopher S. Krimmer, Andrew M. Tatge
and Rebecca Terry on June 28, 2017. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees family law case management best practices and tools. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Maintaining Effective Communication with Clients
- File Management and Case Development
- Gathering and Analyzing Financial Information
- Litigation Management and Trial Preparation
- Family Law Software Solutions and Useful Forms
- Ethical Considerations
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits