Integrate Paperless Processes and Tricks Into Your Daily Tasks
Whether your firm is transitioning to paperless or you're looking for pointers on better navigating an already-paperless office, this course is for you! Our knowledgeable faculty will provide you with practical strategies for managing digital conversion, working with electronic documents, handling paperless litigation and more. Streamline tasks and enhance productivity - register today!
- Going paperless? Know what steps to take and how to overcome common hurdles.
- Discover cutting-edge equipment, software and other paperless essentials.
- Create effective workflow for scanning and organizing incoming documents.
- Find out how to effectively store electronic documents.
- Determine how to best deal with hard-copy documents.
- Protect office electronic data with security solutions that work for you.
- Uncover the latest productivity-enhancing mobile devices, programs and apps.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively handle the paralegal duties associated with paperless law firm practices. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Paperless Process, Procedures and Pointers
- Data Storage, Organization and Management
- What to do With Original, Hard-Copy Documents
- Paperless Litigation, E-Discovery
- Cutting-Edge Mobile Devices, Programs and Apps for Paralegals
- Paralegal Ethics: Emails, Phones and Computers
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits