Your Guide to Title Law
Do you have the knowledge you need to assist your firm with important issues involving real estate title? This insightful course will run through valuable information on title examinations, reading surveys and plats, use of easement and much more. Don't miss this opportunity to build your skills - register today!
- Explore essential forms, procedures and practice tips for conducting an effective title search.
- Understand how to read surveys, descriptions and plats.
- Examine effective measures to cure title problems.
- Review title insurance closing letters.
- Learn how to create, amend and terminate easements.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to effectively navigate through real estate title issues. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- How to Conduct a Title Search and Examination
- Understanding Surveys, Descriptions and Plats
- Review of Methods for Curing Title Problems
- The Title Insurance Commitment and Closing Letters
- Different Ways to Hold Title
- Easements: How to Create, Amend and Terminate
- Ethical Issues in Title Law
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits