Your Guide to Surveys and Legal Descriptions
Reviewing surveys and legal descriptions requires the utmost attention to important details. Are you prepared to uncover every key aspect? Join our experienced faculty as they guide you through how to recognize what surveys and legal descriptions are trying to tell you about the property you're evaluating. Catch problems and errors before property changes hands, and prevent future legal disputes. Register today!
- Take a look at how to review, understand and summarize surveys.
- Develop an understanding of the particular uses of different types of surveys.
- Learn how to interpret, draft and draw out legal descriptions.
- Review ways to recognize and resolve issues with surveys and legal descriptions.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with practical skills for working with surveys and legal descriptions Those who should attend include:
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Land Surveys: Reviewing, Understanding and Summarizing
- Solving Land Survey Issues
- Legal Descriptions: Interpreting, Drafting and Drawing Out
- Recognizing and Resolving Legal Description Problems
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits