Real-World Tools and Pointers to Get - and Stay - Organized
Are you struggling to keep up with a disorganized attorney? Are your own organization skills all they can be? In this program, savvy paralegal faculty will provide you with effective organization secrets found through time, trial and error. Pick up techniques that will keep the law office running smoothly and add more hours to your day - register today!
- Unlock the organization capabilities of software tools already at your fingertips.
- Uncover effective ways to organize discovery documents.
- Learn how to better organize your priorities and stay on top of deadlines.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will help attendees enhance their organization skills. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- In Leveraging Software Organizational Tools
- In Organizing and Tracking Case Files
- In Organizing Discovery Documents
- In Law Office and Workspace Organization
- In Priorities and Deadlines - Timesaving Techniques to Get Organized
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits