Discovery Management Tools to Streamline Your Process
Do you ever feel overwhelmed during the discovery process? Are you looking for valuable tips and techniques to manage documents in response to discovery requests? Become savvy at indexing, organizing, bates stamping, as well as preserving confidential documents in the form of a privilege log. Save your firm valuable time and money by learning the tools of the trade to improve your discovery skills from experienced faculty. Register today!
- Prevent destruction of potentially discoverable documents by implementing an effective "Legal Hold."
- Efficiently respond to document production requests to keep the retrieval process running smoothly.
- Explore the unique issues that arise with ESI production and learn effective solutions.
- Learn tips and techniques that will allow you to tailor a discovery management system for your firm.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with organizational strategies for discovery documents. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Legal Hold Process and Procedure
- Document Production; Review and Analysis for Privilege
- ESI Production: Special Problems and Solutions
- Organizing Documents from Clients, Opposing Parties and Others
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits