Enhance Your Medical Record Retrieval, Organization, Review and Summarization Skills
Are you struggling with getting what you need from difficult medical providers? Are your medical record organization, review and summarization abilities all they can be? In this program, seasoned faculty will share creative tips and tricks that you can use to overcome common challenges and take your current skills to the next level. Become a more valuable asset to your firm - register today!
- Gain troubleshooting techniques for common and unique problems, like when a provider produces the wrong patient's records.
- Learn how to best organize and store medical records for ease of analysis and retrieval.
- Pick up practical tips for ensuring full compliance with HIPAA in the law office.
- Uncover useful information that you may be overlooking when reviewing medical records.
- Discover how to create more meaningful medical chronologies and summaries.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to maximize their medical records skills. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- HIPAA Tips: How to Quickly Obtain Medical Records
- Cleverly Organizing Medical Records
- Maintaining HIPAA Compliance in the Office
- Deciphering Medical Records and Bills: Pointers From a Pro
- Advanced Medical Chronologies
- Legal Ethics for Paralegals
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits