The Skills You Need to be Successful
Paralegals are responsible for many office and administrative tasks to keep the firm running smoothly. Are you privy to all of the tips and tricks for seamlessly navigating through your many responsibilities? This insightful course will take a look at best practices for everyday duties - from the preparation of legal documents to organization and management of files and correspondence to efficient time management methods. Don't miss this opportunity to learn valuable skills to add to your arsenal - register today!
- Learn the art of preparing effective and direct requests, pleadings, motions and briefs.
- Discuss how to efficiently organize and manage files, and pick up helpful e-filing pointers.
- Develop a well-run plan for scheduling and calendaring important tasks and deadlines.
- Review operative methods for managing your time to accomplish tasks more quickly.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively handle office and administrative tasks. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Preparation of Legal Documents - Requests, Pleadings, Motions, Briefs and More
- Organizing and Managing Files, Verbal and Written Correspondence: Filing and E-Filing Essentials
- Scheduling and Calendaring
- Effective Time Management Approaches
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits