Changes You Need to Know Now!
Are you prepared to navigate through recent changes impacting Medicare and Medicaid liens? Can you efficiently make your way through the new Medicare Secondary Payer Recovery Portal? This essential course will guide you through the latest changes and teach you how to navigate through the portal with ease. Don't miss this opportunity to stay up to date on the latest developments - register today!
- Explore the latest changes in conditional payment recovery.
- Learn the current process for properly notifying CMS.
- Discuss how to effectively work through the new Medicare Secondary Payer Recovery Portal.
- Review the practical impacts of CMS-2390.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees about recent changes concerning Medicare and Medicaid liens. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Recent Changes in Conditional Payment Recovery
- The Current Process for Notifying CMS
- Navigating the Medicare Secondary Payer Recovery Portal
- Understanding How Medicaid Impacts the Case
- Medicaid Secondary Payer
- CMS-2390- F- Final Rules Released by CMS
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now