Your Guide to the Fundamentals of Construction Law
This essential course will provide attendees with the knowledge they need concerning the critical elements of construction law. Our experienced faculty will walk through the fundamentals of construction law while providing useful tips on drafting construction contracts to adequately combing through and organizing key construction documents. Don't miss this opportunity to build your knowledge of construction law - register today!
- Learn what is necessary in the initial step for client intake in construction cases.
- Review the important details that go into drafting and creating construction contracts.
- Explore effective ways to review and organize essential construction documents.
- Understand the paralegal's role in dealing with construction disputes.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level program covers the fundamentals of construction law. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Construction Law Overview, Client Intake/Interview and First Steps
- Drafting and Creating Construction Contracts
- Review, Analyze and Organize Construction Documents
- Construction Disputes and Litigation: Essential Paralegal Roles and Duties
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now