Deposition Preparation and Summary Pointers to Best Assist Your Attorney
Information gathered in depositions will have a significant impact on the outcome of a case, so it is crucial that they go well. Learn how to make your attorney's job easier and pave the way for a successful deposition. This course will guide you through the paralegal's role in preparing the deposition to drafting effective summaries. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the in's and out's of depositions - register today!
- Gain best practices for issuing deposition subpoenas and notices.
- Find out how to properly prepare clients and witnesses for depositions.
- Learn how to draft concise and accurate deposition summaries for ease of attorney use.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees useful tips on depositions. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Goal of the Deposition: Getting Familiar with the Case
- Scheduling the Deposition; Preparing Subpoenas and Notices
- Documents and Exhibits: Assembling, Labeling and Organizing
- Preparing Clients, Witnesses and Experts
- Compiling Deposition Summaries
- Useful Deposition Software
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now