How to Prepare Trial Notebooks That Make an Impact
Many paralegals are familiar with the basic elements, structure and organizational techniques of a trial notebook. But can you create a powerful notebook that truly makes an impact on your attorney, the judge and the jury? Trial notebooks should be detailed, reflect your individual style and successfully assist your legal team smoothly through the process. In this focused legal guide, you'll learn not only how to create a good trial notebook, but how to create a great trial notebook - register today!
- Learn trial notebook preparation tips.
- Gain a better understanding of how to format the trial notebook for the case at hand.
- Discover cutting-edge organization techniques.
- Learn how to cross-reference within the trial notebook.
- Effectively manage electronic evidence.
- Learn how to anticipate issues and be ready to "troubleshoot" from the courtroom.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees how to prepare an effective trial notebook. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Preparing a Powerful Trial Notebook
- Taking the Trial Notebook to the Courtroom
- Efficient Organization Techniques
- Computerized Trial Notebooks
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now