Streamline Processes, Save Time and Enhance Productivity
The right tools - and computer-use habits - are key to tracking cases, managing documents, handling clients and running the law office efficiently. This program will teach you how to make your job (and your attorney's job) easier with practical instructions and tricks for electronic document and case management. Find solutions to your everyday frustrations and enhance your value - register today!
- Pick up Adobe Acrobat tricks every paralegal needs to know.
- Find effective ways to organize, name and store digital documents for quick and easy retrieval.
- Track deadlines and prevent any from falling through the cracks with tips and software tools.
- Gain pointers on timekeeping and tracking your tasks.
- Learn how to save time and avoid headaches when using courts' electronic filing systems.
- Delve into must-have software tools that fit your firm's needs and budget.
- Avoid ethics mishaps with reminders of best practices for using technology and handling client-related documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate-level course will allow attendees to better manage documents and cases electronically. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Scanning, Uploading and Automating Documents
- Electronic Management of Documents and Files
- Calendaring, Deadline Tracking and Task Management
- Contact, Communication, Time Tracking and Billing Management
- E-Filing, Discovery and Litigation Management
- Top Legal Case Management and Document Management Software
- Paralegal Ethics
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now