Effectively Juggle Paralegals' Responsibilities During Trial
Do you have the confidence, knowledge and techniques to help attorneys through the rigors of trial? This course will provide you with advanced tactics, keep you on the right track and prepare you for issues that might arise. Avoid common paralegal mistakes and learn how to shine as a second chair at trial - register today!
- Create a powerful trial notebook that will lead your legal team smoothly through trial.
- Learn what specific information you should be noting throughout trial.
- Gain tips for organizing, preparing and presenting evidence, exhibits and witnesses.
- Help attorneys by pointing out things they might have missed.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively second chair at trial. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Failure to Compile a Comprehensive Trial Notebook (w/Sample)
- Court Conduct Mistakes You Never Want to Make
- Failure to Take Detailed Notes During Trial
- Failure to Notify Attorneys When They've Made a Mistake
- Do's and Don'ts: Handling Exhibits, Witnesses, Etc. During Trial
- What Not to Do/Say When Testifying About Discovery or Evidence
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now