Find Effective Ways to Enhance Your Productivity and Value as an Employee
Do you want to increase your level of professionalism and exceed expectations? This course will provide practical pointers for cementing and enhancing your value. Apply tips and techniques provided by our experienced faculty to free up time for your attorney to help them meet and exceed firm goals. Register today!
- Take a proactive approach to your daily tasks which will establish a high level of productivity within your office.
- Utilize your talents to be your attorney's "right-hand" and in turn save the firm valuable time and money.
- Avoid mistakes that you may not realize are decreasing your value and marketability.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will help attendees learn skills that will make them valuable assets to the firm. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Exceeding Your Job Expectations
- Balance Your Time
- Tips and Tricks to Make You More Productive and Efficient
- Enhancing Your Writing and Communication Skills
- Staying Up-to-Date with Law Changes
- Uncovering Ways to Save Your Firm or Department Money
- Avoiding Mistakes That Decrease Your Value and Marketability
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now