Difficult Medical Providers, Organization Frustrations, HIPAA Pitfalls and More
Digging out key information in medical records is a significant asset paralegals provide for the legal team. Do you know where to look to uncover this critical evidence and avoid costly mistakes? This insightful program will provide the tools you need to overcome challenges faced in obtaining, organizing, interpreting, reviewing and summarizing these records. Learn how to handle these everyday frustrations - register today!
- Learn how to handle key difficulties in obtaining and organizing medical records.
- Avoid common mistakes while reviewing and summarizing records.
- Understand HIPAA and how potential pitfalls may arise in your everyday responsibilities.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to efficiently recognize and overcome mistakes and challenges while working with medical records. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Challenges in Obtaining and Organizing Medical Records
- Mistakes in Interpreting, Reviewing and Summarizing
- HIPAA Pitfalls in Your Day-to-Day Duties
- Electronic Medical/Health Record Problems
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now