Make Yourself an Indispensable Part of Your Firm's Trial Preparation Team
Two of the most essential skills for litigation paralegals to possess are the abilities to gather critical information and to prepare it for effective use at trial. That means you need to know how to compile essential information, ask the right questions and create a thorough, yet user-friendly case file.
Are your skills everything they should be? This program will provide a closer look into the specialized realm of paralegal responsibilities during trial preparation so you can maximize your effectiveness. Establish solid case management and organization techniques. Learn how to uncover crucial facts during the discovery process. Implement an effective document control and organization system to keep everything readily accessible. Get the most out of witnesses during pretrial interviews. Confidently collect, organize and preserve evidence for use at any time during trial. Developing these skills is critical for your success - register today to gain the knowledge you need!
- Tap into valuable sources of information while conducting discovery.
- Establish strategies for effective document control so you can retrieve what you need, when you need it.
- Organize a powerful trial notebook that will pave the way for a smooth trial.
- Implement solid techniques for preparing clients to testify at trial.
- Find out how to troubleshoot common problems that arise during trial preparation.
- Put together persuasive, clear trial exhibits that get results.
- Learn how to effectively assist with voir dire, evidence presentation and more during trial.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees how to sharpen their skills in every aspect of trial preparation. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Useful Discovery for Trial
- Creating a Trial Notebook
- Preparing Your Witnesses
- Effective Use of Evidence
- Preparing Your Office - What to Do Before You Set Foot in Court
- Succeeding at Trial
- Paralegal Ethics
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now