Confidently Assist Your Attorney with Workers' Compensation Cases
Navigating the complexities of a typical workers' compensation case can be difficult for even the most experienced of paralegals. Considerations such as coordinating medical care and avoiding inadvertent HIPAA violations while handling medical records can be demanding, to say the least. Let our experienced faculty show you the in's and out's of handling workers' compensation case. No matter if you are new to the workers' compensation arena or need additional information to round out your existing knowledge, you are sure to get the workers' compensation essentials you need. Register today!
- Use workers' compensation - specific interview strategies that get the information your attorney needs.
- Efficiently organize and summarize medical records while ensuring your firm stays HIPAA compliant.
- Effectively assist your attorney in workers' compensation depositions, witness preparation and more.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees practical knowledge of workers' compensation case preparation. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Initial Case Preparation for Employee and Employer Counsel
- Medical Record Considerations
- Deposition and Hearing Duties
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now