Master the Use of Microsoft Office Applications in the Law Office
Are you looking for tips, tricks and timesavers for everyday legal tasks? Are you looking for new and creative ways to use the software already at your disposal? In this engaging paralegal course, our tech-savvy faculty will show you how to tap into the secret capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote and PDF software to simplify legal tasks, streamline document drafting and review, and much, much more. Become a more resourceful paralegal - register today!
- Find out how to become a power user of Microsoft Word with tricks for the law office and at home.
- Simplify the process of document review, formatting and collaboration with MS Word.
- Utilize all the data analysis and presentation tools Excel has to offer.
- Tap into the more advanced features of PDF software.
- Discover how to fully utilize Microsoft OneNote to improve collaboration and streamline note taking.
- Enhance your MS Outlook skills with pointers on inbox management, calendar maintenance and more.
- Rediscover and reinvent your available software to enhance everyday legal tasks.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Ann Gorr and Joseph L. James IV on March 23, 2016. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to maximize their use of MS Word, Excel and other software. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Making Microsoft Word Support the Needs of the Law Office Professional
- Becoming a Power User with Microsoft Word
- Unleashing the Power of MS Excel for the Law Office
- Utilizing Advanced Excel Features in Your Spreadsheet
- Leveraging Critical Collaboration Techniques for the Law Office Environment
- Incorporating Effective Organizational Tools and Techniques within Microsoft Outlook for the Law Office Practice
- Bringing Awareness of Trending Technology Products for Law Office
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now