Pave Your Attorney's Way for a Successful Trial
The final phases of trial preparation are approaching. Are you staying on track? Is everything and everyone accounted for? What kinds of issues can arise - and are you prepared to tackle them? Our seasoned faculty will help you navigate key paralegal tasks during trial preparation with practical how-to's and pointers. Handle logistics issues, trial notebooks, exhibits, witnesses and more with confidence - register today!
- Learn how to stay on top of the chaos in those crucial few weeks before trial.
- Find out how to best organize and what to include in trial notebooks.
- Subpoena, prepare and handle common problems with witnesses.
- Troubleshoot common logistics issues in setting up a remote trial war room.
- Manage/organize exhibits and get insights on leveraging trial presentation software.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively prepare for trial. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Boot Camp Skill #1: Staying on Target
- Boot Camp Skill #2: Trial Notebooks
- Boot Camp Skill #3: Witnesses
- Boot Camp Skill #4: Motions and Trial Briefs
- Boot Camp Skill #5: Demonstratives and Presentation Software
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now