Organize Effectively and Keep Injury Cases on the Right Track
When you're managing a heavy workload and document-intensive cases, things can easily slip through the cracks. Are your case management skills impeccable? In this program, experienced paralegal faculty will share their tips and tricks for ensuring injury cases run smoothly - from the initial client interview through discovery and onwards. Uncover best practices and pointers you can implement in your everyday work - register today!
- Learn how to conduct an effective initial client interview and investigation in injury cases.
- Find out how to efficiently organize the case file and keep it organized throughout the case.
- Uncover secrets to handling correspondence with multiple parties.
- Delve into best practices for managing traditional and electronic discovery.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to provide attendees with personal injury case management skills. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Initial Case Management; Files, Priorities and Deadlines
- Correspondence - Clients, Insurance Adjusters, Medical Providers, Lienholders, Courts
- Discovery Management and Organization
- Preparing Evidence, Exhibits and Witnesses for the Personal Injury Trial
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now