Minimize Clients' Tax Liability and Apply the Latest Rules, Regs, Trends and Guidance!
This course will get you up to speed on the year's developments in estate planning and asset protection tax laws so you can help attorneys make up-to-date, tactical decisions. Let our esteemed faculty guide you through ongoing legislative developments, key laws and rulings so you can shine in the office - register today!
- Examine the latest IRS rules, regulations, enforcement trends and guidance.
- Get an update on estate, gift, GST and income tax.
- Obtain tips on planning with estates with portability, basis issues, etc.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees a tax update for estate planning purposes. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- New Rules and Regulations From the IRS
- Estate, Gift, GST, and Income Tax Update
- IRS Enforcement Trends and Guidance
- Planning of Estates with Portability, Basis Issues, etc.
- Current Hot Topics
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now