Gain Effective Tips, Tricks and Tactics You Can Start Using Right Away
Learn how to effectively use PowerPoint and PDF software to create powerful presentations, enhance exhibits, simplify tasks and efficiently create interactive PDF forms. Don't miss this practical paralegal course that is designed to give you the necessary skills needed to ensure your legal team is set for success - register today!
- Create customized forms and questionnaires for all your discovery and client intake needs.
- Organize your legal documents, create searchable PDF files and secure collaboration using Adobe Acrobat.
- Create powerful PowerPoint presentations for use in court, in CLE, and in educating clients.
- Find out how Adobe Acrobat, a scanner, and a bit of advice can make the paperless law office a reality.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to maximize their use of MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Leveraging the Tools Within PowerPoint to Create Effective Presentations
- PDF Software: Collaborating via PDF Files Within the Law Office
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now