Title and Survey Review, Environmental Assessments and More
This commercial real estate program will equip you with the tools you need to better assist your legal team and ensure proper due diligence. You will walk through a practical introduction of the due diligence process, control documents and encumbrances, then delve deeper into key areas of due diligence. Leave no stone unturned: know what to look for, where to find it and how to assess it. Register today!
- Review the due diligence process, control documents and due diligence sources.
- Gain a better understanding of liens, easements, encroachments and other encumbrances.
- Coordinate and review titles and surveys.
- Examine leases to uncover potential discrepancies, conflicts and misunderstandings.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge and skills they need to effectively handle commercial real estate due diligence. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Overview of Real Estate Due Diligence
- Control Documents
- Overview of Real Property Encumbrances (Liens, Easements, Encroachments, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions)
- Due Diligence Sources
- Assessing Environmental Risk
- Confirmation of Seller Representations and Warranties
- Personal Property and Fixtures
- Loan Commitment and Loan Closing
- Title Due Diligence
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now