Learn Efficient Ways to Find the People and Information You Need
The worst case scenario in any case is being surprised by information you don't know. When so much information about individuals and companies is available online, there is no excuse for being unprepared or uninformed. Discover how to efficiently and cost-effectively conduct your due diligence using internet research tools. Register today!
- Discover what you can find, where to look and how to request it.
- Cut down on the trial and error - learn how to quickly and efficiently find the information you're looking for.
- Navigate an array of helpful website resources, including ones many paralegals don't know about.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level course will allow attendees to use web resources to track down accurate information. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Publicly Available Info - What You Can Find, Where to Look, How to Get it
- Phone Numbers and Addresses of Missing People
- What about Bankruptcies
- Neighbors, Relatives and Associates
- Social Media
- Attorneys, Judges and Experts
- Mailing List Postings, Blogs, Etc.
- Search Tools Many Paralegals Don't Know (but Should)
- List of Website Resources
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now