Navigate Confusing New Bankruptcy Forms
The Federal Bankruptcy Forms are undergoing a whirlwind of changes - are you all caught up? Join us for this important course as our expert faculty teach you how to effectively navigate through the new bankruptcy Proof of Claim form, new Reaffirmation Agreement forms, new petitions, notices and more. Don't miss this opportunity for up-to-date information and practice tips - register today!
- Gain practical tips for tackling the new Proof of Claim Form.
- Assess the new Reaffirmation Agreement Forms and learn how to tackle current problems.
- Walk through the new bankruptcy petitions, notices and more.
- Learn how to correctly complete schedules A, B, C, D, E and F.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with guidance on the new bankruptcy forms. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Confusing New Bankruptcy Proof of Claim Forms
- The New Reaffirmation Agreement Forms
- The New Bankruptcy Petitions, Notices and Other Forms
- Correctly Completing the Schedules A, B, C, D, E and F
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now