Gain Tools and Tactics for Resolving Boundary and Easement Problems
Can you confidently spot and fix boundary issues before they become a real problem? Do you know how to effectively assist with resolving disputes once they arise? Uncover the practical knowhow and strategies you need to thoroughly evaluate and remedy boundary complications - from encroachments to unclear boundary lines to easement issues and more. Strengthen your skills - register today!
- Find out how to effectively assess surveys, legal descriptions and other boundary evidence.
- Gain practical tips for approaching the top types of boundary disputes.
- Prepare solid boundary agreements, curative deeds and other documents to forestall or resolve disputes.
- Obtain an in-depth look at easements - types, creation, evaluation, enforcement and termination.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide the necessary skills for attendees to effectively assist with boundary and easement issues. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Reviewing and Summarizing Land Surveys and Legal Descriptions
- Assisting With Boundary Disputes: An Essential Guide
- Disentangling Different Easement Types
- Easement Creation, Termination and Enforcement - An In-Depth Guide
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now