Essential Technology Tips to Strengthen Your Productivity
Technology is an essential part of the legal environment with new apps and tools continually being developed. This essential course will guide you through current tech tool trends to assist in practice and contact management, calendaring, document management, and much more. Maximize your effectiveness with these valuable technology tips - register today!
- Discuss effective document and email management solutions.
- Review the latest apps that help maximize productivity and time management.
- Learn efficient calendaring, docketing and file tickling systems that will ensure no missed deadlines.
- Discover the art of creating a PowerPoint presentation that grabs attention.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will help attendees maximize efficiency. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Trending Tech Tools for the Law Office
- Document and Email Management Solutions
- iPad and Other Tablet Timesavers for Paralegals
- Calendaring, Docketing and File Tickling Systems
- Maximize the Power of Your PowerPoint
- Online Legal Research Tools, Tips and Tricks
- Technology (and Pointers) for Litigation and Trial Preparation
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now