Ensure Evidence Gets Authenticated and Admitted
In this paralegal program, our experienced faculty will teach you how to apply evidence rules to focus your investigations, assist attorneys with evidence issues, preserve the admissibility of evidence and effectively prepare for trial. Avoid missteps that will result in evidence being declared inadmissible and enhance your trial preparation and courtroom assistance skills - register today!
- Examine real-world examples and applications of evidence rules.
- Understand how evidence rules relate to trial exhibits and evidence.
- Lay a foundation for evidence to be admissible.
- Determine what is necessary to authenticate different types of electronic evidence.
- Avoid mistakes that jeopardize the integrity and admissibility of evidence.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees practical knowledge of evidence and exhibit preparation for trial. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The "Big Six" Admissibility Questions - A Brief Overview
- Handling Email, Social Media and Other ESI
- Determining What is Necessary to Authenticate Other Types of Evidence
- Preserving Evidence and the Admissibility of Evidence
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits