Unleash the Full Potential of iPads and iPhones in the Law Office
While everyone loves their latest technology, it is important to remember that these devices are not just trendy adult toys, they are powerful law office technologies. Take a closer look at the amazing things your device can do that will help you to increase your value to the firm. Join us for this fast-paced webinar - register today!
- Discover cutting-edge applications and accessories for paralegals.
- Learn how to save time and maximize efficiency with your device.
- Understand how to best utilize iPads and iPhones for specific paralegal tasks.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will allow attendees to get the most out of their iPhone or iPad in order to make their job easier. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- What's New in the World of "i" Apps and Accessories
- Tips to Maximize Efficiency and Bill More Time
- How to Use Your Device from Client Intake to Matter Closure
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits