Navigating the Complex Unspoken Rules of the Legal World
Legal rules and citations aside, there's a large portion of the job that isn't addressed in any books: law firm and client etiquette. This quick guide will give you the tools to succeed in managing your image and connecting with co-workers and clients. Learn what's appropriate and what common mistakes to avoid. Register today!
- Prevent miscommunication with a practical guide to email etiquette.
- Find out what common problems impede effective collaboration.
- Get advice on handling delays and follow-up effectively.
- Learn how to deliver bad news with clarity, tact and empathy.
- Explore the best ways to build lasting work relationships and project the right image.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to help paralegals navigate the complex rules of etiquette in the legal world. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Lega Support Staff
- Attire: 5 Must-Have Things for Your Wardrobe
- Essential Email Etiquette
- Use of Slang, Jargon, Abbreviations
- Phone Etiquette: Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid
- Punctuality, Addressing Delays
- Body Language, Personal Space and Facial Expressions
- Conflict Prevention and De-Escalation
- Delivering Bad News
- Empathy: Going Beyond Simple Etiquette