Title Searches, Commitments, Surveys and More!
Assisting your firm with important issues involving real estate title is key to the role of a paralegal. Do you have the knowledge you need to successfully navigate through these issues? This insightful course will take you through valuable information on title examinations, reading surveys and plats, use of easement and much more. Don't miss this opportunity to build your skills - register today!
- Discuss what to look for while reviewing the title search and examination.
- Review important title forms, practice pointers and procedures.
- Gain a better understanding of surveys, descriptions and plats.
- Review of methods for curing title problems.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to effectively work through real estate title issues. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Title Search and Examination: What Paralegal's Need to Know
- Forms, Practice Pointers and Procedures
- Property Taxes and Other Public or Private Assessments
- Understanding Surveys, Descriptions and Plats
- Review of Methods for Curing Title Problems
- The Title Insurance Commitment and Closing Letters
- Easements: How to Create, Amend and Terminate