Efficiently Assemble Claim Information and Submit Social Security Forms
Assisting clients through the Social Security disability claims process is an important role paralegals play. Between the paperwork, medical records, forms, requests and other evidence - it can quickly become overwhelming. Don't let yourself fall into that trap! This essential course will provide you with advanced techniques to navigate through complex medical and vocational evidence to stay on top of this process. Register today!
- Learn how to spot potential inaccuracies that can derail an SSDI claim.
- Review effective ways to turn your client interview into a clear and supportable disability timeline.
- Equip your attorney with the evidence needed to rule out past relevant work.
- Take a closer look at key SSDI forms.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to expertly organize the forms, evidence and documentation needed to support SSDI claims. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Paralegal's Role in Social Security Disability Representation
- Constructing the Claimant's Disability Timeline
- Efficient Handling of Medical and Vocational Evidence
- Expert Guide to Critical Forms and Case Documentation
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – CA MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DE Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – FL Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – IN Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – MT CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – NC Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – OH Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division, State Bar of NM: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – WA Paralegal Association: 3.00