Efficiently Organize and Manage Your Next Case
There are many areas to handle in personal injury cases. Do you have the case management skills necessary to take on the heavy workload and high volume of documents? This comprehensive course will walk you through effective tips and tricks for ensuring injury cases run smoothly - from the initial client interview through discovery and onwards. Uncover best practices and pointers you can implement in your everyday work - register today!
- Learn how to conduct a productive client interview.
- Explore efficient ways to approach research and investigation in injury cases.
- Uncover secrets to handling correspondence with multiple parties.
- Review methods for enhancing your pleadings, motions and briefs.
- Find out how to efficiently organize the case file and keep it organized throughout the case.
- Develop your skills in preparing evidence, exhibits and witnesses for trial.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to provide attendees with personal injury case management skills. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Initial Client and Case Management; Files, Priorities and Deadlines
- Research and Investigation
- Correspondence - Insurance Adjusters, Medical Providers, Lienholders
- Communications with the Court - Drafting Pleadings, Motions and Briefs
- Discovery Management and Organization
- Preparing Evidence, Exhibits and Witnesses for the Personal Injury Trial
- Ethics for Paralegals
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits