Your Comprehensive Guide to Law Office Management
Do you have an effective plan in place to prioritize and manage daily tasks in your law firm? No matter how long you have been a paralegal or how long you have been with the firm, you can always pick up more ways to heighten your firm's business operation efficiency. This insightful course will provide you with the tools you need to handle financial management, delegate tasks to the appropriate staff members and organize and maintain important files and records. Gain valuable tips to effectively manage everyday duties - register today!
- Discuss ways to establish and manage client relationships.
- Gain valuable skills to manage the financial aspects in the firm.
- Learn how to properly delegate tasks to the right employees within the office.
- Explore strategies for effective time management and organization.
- Discuss how to efficiently maintain both physical and electronic files.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Mark Hazelbaker, John Paul Parks and Kay Redburn on September 29, 2017. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge they need to serve as law office managers. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Paralegal's Role in Office Management
- Financial Management for Law Firms: Painless Strategies
- Managing Staff and How to Handle Delegation Accurately
- Client File and Time Management Strategies
- Maintaining Files and Records
- Ensuring Ethical and Legal Compliance
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits