Navigating Through the Real Estate Transaction Process - From Contract to Closing
Can you confidently navigate through of the real estate purchase and sale process? Do you know how to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the due diligence? This essential course will take you through everything you need to know - from the purchase and sale agreement to reviewing and analyzing the title commitment and surveys. Ensure you are covering all of your bases as an effective real estate paralegal - register today!
- Explore the purchase and sale process and the paralegal's role.
- Understand what must be done to ensure proper due diligence in real estate transactions.
- Review the essential elements paralegals need to know about title insurance.
- Discuss how to review the title commitment and identify potential issues.
- Gain valuable information on how to accurately read and interpret surveys.
- Learn how to prepare and review closing documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees practical skills for real estate responsibilities. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate - From LOI to Contract Execution
- Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance Essentials for Paralegals
- Reviewing the Title Commitment
- Reading and Understanding Surveys
- Real Estate Closings: The Paralegal's Role
- Ethical Issues in Real Estate
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits