Practical Pointers and Resources for Navigating Employment Discrimination Claims
Enhance your employment discrimination litigation skills in this paralegal guide! Our experienced faculty will bring you up to speed on the laws surrounding employment discrimination, then walk you through administrative procedures and pleading strategies. Find out how to leave no stone unturned during investigation and the discovery process, and how to win or defeat summary judgment. Register today!
- Gain a practical understanding of the employment discrimination substantive law.
- Find out how to effectively handle EEOC claims and responses.
- Obtain best practices and pointers for drafting pleadings in employment discrimination cases.
- Get tips for interviewing key witnesses, and find red flags in personnel files, handbooks and other key documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level program will provide best practices for handling employment discrimination litigation. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Employment Discrimination Substantive Law
- Administrative Charges and Initial Filings
- Discovery in Employment Discrimination
- Summary Judgment
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits