Enhance Your Everyday Skills and Gain Tips for Handling Complex Auto Injury Cases
Each auto injury case is unique and the details can be a tough web to untangle. This course will take you beyond the basics and highlight tips and tricks for paralegals to take difficult cases head-on. Tackle complex UM/UIM issues, effectively handle liens, master the skills necessary to write persuasive demand letters and dive into the intricate details surrounding traumatic brain injuries and wrongful death cases. Don't miss this opportunity to take your skills to the next level - register today!
- Explore the challenges that occur when UM/UIM coverage is involved.
- Master the art of writing solid demands that maximize the overall settlement value.
- Develop a concrete plan to preserve and collect invaluable social media, text and smartphone evidence.
- Learn valuable tips to get quicker responses from CMS and other lienholders.
- Play a crucial role by honing your skills in calculating damages in traumatic brain injury cases.
- Know the imperative details that must be uncovered in medical records and autopsy reports in wrongful death cases.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Kevin J. Babb, Zachary B. Pyers and Jay S. Quigley on July 12, 2017. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to effectively manage auto injury cases. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- UM/UIM Coverage Conundrums and Claim Issues
- Writing Stronger Demands and Maximizing Settlement Value
- Preserving and Collecting Social Media, Text, Smartphone Evidence and More
- Liens and Subrogation: Updates and Tips
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: Paralegal Pointers
- Wrongful Death Auto Accident Cases
- Paralegal Ethics
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits