The Paralegals' Essential Guide to Accounting
Do you have a clear understanding of basic accounting terms? This insightful course will teach you the basics of accounting along with a look at key concepts and valuable tips for reading and interpreting important financial statements. Don't miss this opportunity to become more knowledgeable when reviewing and analyzing financial information - register today!
- Develop an accounting vocabulary to ensure clear communication with attorneys and financial professionals.
- Dive into the accounting concepts paralegals need to know to be efficient and effective.
- Build your understanding of financial statements.
- Gain a primer in accounting standards and principles to get the theoretical "lay of the land" for financials.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide attendees with a better understanding of accounting and financial information. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Understanding Basic Accounting Terms
- Accounting Concepts - What Paralegals Need to Know
- Reading and Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- The Basics of Law Office Accounting
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits